Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fifteen: Defensive

I remember all the criticism lodged against me and swore revenge against those who wronged me.

Yeah, sure.  This is the sense I get every time I critique someone else's piece of writing. I'm not innocent myself.  I've had people tell me my writing is ass (in much more eloquent terms) and/or dismiss my writing.  Do I want revenge against these people?  Well, I'm thinking there are two strong scenarios that happen from critique.

1) The no one understands me approach where the writer could act in the following manners:

a) give up
b) endure
c) write blogs about hate

2) The someone understands me approach where the writer could act in the following manners:

a) give up
b) endure
c) write blogs about love

I've done both options with all six follow-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment